Well, we shall see if it keeps the title this time.
I have been working on hard on my new puppets. I have a ton of pictures to post, but art the moment I am on a train on my way home from Orycon, using my hot spot wifi and my iPad to post really quickly. Not conducive to posting pictures.
Orycon was a blast! I was on several panels about filmmaking and music. I did a concert with the Eugenics, which was great aside from the asthma attack I had on the midle o one of m solo songs. I met lots of create, wonderful people. I got to filk again, and was starting to shed my shyness by the last open filk. I was on a panel witha guy who organized the 50th anniversary Doctor Who mini con they are doing in Portland on Nov. 23rd. I was invited to go sing some Doctor filk there. That is exciting. I met some people from Eugene who want to get into filmmaking. A lot fo people I met gave me festivals and showcases geared toward animation. I have decided I need to get more serious about my stop mo. I need to find another source of income so I can fund my expensive stop mo habit. I need to find myself workshop space. I need to find myself people to help me out. I tried that once for the web series, but without money or a place to build we quickly came to a standstill. If I am going to get this going, I NEED to get space to build. Space others can also work in. Space they can work in when I am not there. Once I get that it will be easier to organize help.
My goals are:
1. Clean up my TARDIS video to submit for the Doctor Who mini con.
2. Create a 3-10 minute stop mo to submit to the Northwest Animation Film Festival. Deadline for submssion is Dec. 31st.
3. Create a 3-10 minute short for the Steampunk Film Festival in February. I have no idea when the submission deadline is for this. It takes place Valentine's weekend.
4. 3-10 minute short to submit to the Fandance film festival at Norwescon. I think dedline is march 1st.
5. 3-10 minute live action short to submit to hellbender media as comensation for the intern program I did with them at Norwescon last year.
6. The Webseries....no deadline, though if I can get at least 1 episode done I may be able to submit it somewhere.
I need to figure out how I am going to get all this done. My first move should be finding a whorkshop. Next move should be contacting people who were interested in the past and gathering a group together to get these done.
Ok...I am on the train and it really is starting to give me a headache to read. I am on the upper level, which is way shakier than a lower deck seat.
If you are reading this and feel like you can help out, either with finding whorkshop space or people or resources, PLEASE contact me. :)